Install the theme from Theme Center
- Open the theme center Link in the Inbuild Mi Browser
- it will open the digitalspheretech official website
- find the theme center link on that
- click to the Download link it will automatically open theme center
- then this theme will appear, download that theme & install
Install the theme from MediaFire
- Once you’ve downloaded the MIUI theme in .mtz extension on your computer, copy the same into your device storage or SD card using a standard USB cable.
- Go to the app drawer on your device and launch the Themes app.
- DownloadQR-CodeTheme Editor For MIUIDeveloper: MixApplicationsPrice: Free+
- Under the Theme tab, you need to select Offline.
- Here you’ll see the list of all offline themes that come pre-installed within your smartphone.
- Scroll down and tap on Import.
- Now, access to the appropriate folder, and tap the .mtz theme file which you have saved to device storage.
- The theme will install and it will be shown along with other offline themes.
- Select the theme and tap on “Apply”.
- Restart your device after applying the theme in case anything is overlapping or not visible properly. This theme has been tested successfully on my Redmi Note 4 and its working perfectly without any issue.
- For a better experience, always download the theme from the Official Theme Store of Xiaomi.
that’s it! The new theme will be automatically applied to your device.