How to Configs XML for Google camera
XML configs are the file that contains the best possible settings for your GCam for your Android device.
- Download the XML file from the above Download-Link.
- Save the XML file to GCam Folder, You need to create the folder.
- After you have created Gcam folder in that folder create New Folder- Configs7 – Burial
- Now under that folder Copy and Paste the XML file you just downloaded from the above link
- Open GCam and double-tap the empty space from the left side of the shutter button » restore config (switching between configs does not require a reboot)
How to Fix the Lag issue:
- Download the Lag Fix flashable zip
- flash this zip file through Magisk Module
- Now you can enjoy the google camera without any issue