“Your Best Shot” is the tagline of OnePlus 9 series phones. Yes, the camera is one of the major highlights of the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro. This time, OnePlus partnered with Hasselblad to calibrate the camera sensors. Obviously, the newer camera module captures better images in comparison to the older phones. However, OnePlus 9 series users can also sideload the anticipated Pixel 5 Camera (aka GCam port) on their smartphone for some mind-boggling shots. Here you can Download Google Camera for OnePlus 9 and Google Camera for OnePlus 9 Pro.
Google Camera for OnePlus 9 (Pro) [Best GCam]
The new OnePlus 9 duo arrives with a 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens. Talking about the OnePlus 9 Pro then it is billing with a 48MP Sony IMX789 sensor joined by an 8MP telephoto camera and 2MP depth sensor. As the company is working with the Hasselblad, the stock camera app gets a new shutter button with orange accent alongside a few notable improvements. The new model captures better portraits and low-light photos. However, the performance is not much great in normal mode in comparison to other flagships. So, if you want to give a major boost to the performance, then you can use the Google Camera app on your OnePlus 9 or 9 Pro.
The latest port – GCam 8.1 by BSG works fine with the OnePlus 9 series phones. Apparently, OnePlus 9 duo users can also access the features such as Astrophotography and Night Sight Mode alongside the other basic features. Yes, you can also access the features such as Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & few others. If you own OnePlus 9 or OnePlus 9 Pro, then you can grab the latest GCam port from the next section.
Now let’s take a look at how you can download and install Google Camera on OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus 9 (Pro)
The Camera2 API support is enabled by default on the OnePlus phones, and the newly landed, OnePlus 9 series phones are no difference. If you want to use Google Camera on your OnePlus smartphone, then you can easily download the compatible APK for your device and sideload it on your smartphone. Below we attach the Google Camera 8.1 port by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Wichaya, both apps are compatible with the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVr_ENG.apk) [Latest]
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk) [Recommended]
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without facing any issues.
- At first you need to download this config settings file.
- Now create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on OnePlus 9 (Pro)
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro.