Samsung as of late delivered new Note-arrangement leader Mobile called the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra with first class equipment and programming determinations. The product on the Note arrangement is consistently one up when contrasted with their S-arrangement partners. So the Note 20 dispatched with One UI 2.5 firmware update dependent on Android 10. While the remainder of the gadgets will get One UI 2.5 update, just as One UI 3.0 dependent on Android 11, that may set aside some effort to turn out around the world. Then, you can download the most recent One UI 2.5 launcher APK for your Samsung Galaxy gadget.
One UI 2.5 launcher accompanies new Samsung One UI Home v11.5.07.5. It highlights security enhancements, upholds 120 Hz screen invigorate rate for qualified gadgets, and is generally speaking smoother on the move. The S20 arrangement pressed highlights like Quick Share, Music Share, Live Captions, new liveliness, backdrops, and so forth. Though, the Note 20 arrangement accompanied more current highlights like Wireless Dex, video Pro mode, some staggering stock and live backdrops on head of the past firmware. So in a perfect world, the enhanced One UI 2.5 backings the entirety of the highlights referenced previously. Note that the component records are explicit to gadget and excluded from the One UI Home APK.
Download Note 20 Launcher: Latest One UI 2.5 Home APK for all Samsung devices
How to Install One UI 2.5 Launcher APK alongside the stock launcher on your Samsung Galaxy device?
If you want to keep the original stock launcher on your Samsung device and install the latest one alongside it without overwriting or affecting the default app, then follow the instructions. Basically we will be cloning the launcher and installing it.
- Download the One UI 2.5 launcher APK from above.
- Download and install App Cloner APK from here – Gdrive Download or APKMirror (latest).
- Launch the App Cloner and click the folder icon. (left most tab)
- Now, click on the “+” button to enable the APK tab.
- Select the option “from a file” and locate the launcher with
.apkfile from phone’s internal storage.
- Once the App Cloner has done cloning the app, rename the app to “OneUI 2” or any name you like other than the original one.
- Install the new OneUI 2 app.
- Now go to settings > apps > One UI 2 > permissions and enable all permissions for the launcher.
- Restart your phone.
- Go back to settings and set the launcher a default.