Hey guys how are you i hope you all are good and at your homes so today i will give you 3 apps and best android game to try during this lockdown. This apps will blow your mind so lets start.
1. ColoRS (Double Tap To Change Wallpaper)
ColoRs allows you to change your wallpaper to a random color by double tapping.
ColoRs can be useful when:
☆You like change, change your wallpaper color when you double tap.
☆You are a designer and you want to find motivation.
☆You like colors!
☆Double tap to change wallpaper
☆Random variations based off of a certain color
☆Custom random color list (Coming Soon!)
☆Display Hex color code
Download it from here
2. Ludu Star 2
Ludo Star is a new Ludo game which is free to play and can be played between friends and family. It is the best game to share the great interests and childhood memories with your friends. Show us if you can master this game. A perfect Ludo Board Game that was loved by Mughals, Mahabharat ‘s King and many old king of India and world.
🌟2.0 Master Features of Ludo Star.🌟
★ Online/Private Multiplayer Mode
Ludo Star is a dice board game played between 2 to 4 players. You can play the game with your friends, family or against the computer.
★ Play the new Arrow Mode
Love playing the original Ludo with Arrow on the board? We have introduced a new mode called Arrow Mode.
★ Create Clubs and Share Dices
Now you can create Clubs in the game and interact with your club members. Share Dices and ask for Free Gold. King in ancient times played Ludo for making friends with other kings. You can become friends with other players similarly via Clubs.
★ Challenging and Exciting
The gameplay is simple at first and as you level up, it will become difficult.
The rules are easy; every player gets 4 tokens, which are required to make a full turn of the board and make it to the finish line. And the one who first gets all 4 tokens will be deemed as the winner. We are challenging the Kings of Ludo for this amazing game!
Other Important Master Features:
– Play with Friends without any Bet
– Real chat with friends and buddies
– Play Tournament (Exclusively runs for 3 hr in the day)
Ludo STAR is an interesting game in which you can play with your friends. The game includes four players red, blue, green, yellow. Are your friends king of Ludo? Bing them all! Indian emperors used to play this game once! Ludo that is loved by people of all ages.
Ready to roll the dice! Make your moves and become Ludo Star with this new version (2.0).
Download it from here
3. True Amps|Edge Lighting ❤️
True Amps | Edge Lighting will activate ONLY when your device is charging and will deactivate when the device is unplugged. No intrusive ads, no nonsense, just simply a unique charging animation experience. Our app is free and was designed to use 0% CPU, and low system resources!
It will provide you with information such as notifications, clock, and will allow you to control your music while your device is charging; It supports fast charge, slow USB charge, and wireless battery charge.
🌟 Awesome Features 🌟
• Always on display (AOD)
• Fingerprint unlock
• Edge lighting, vibration, pulse, or deactivation to notify you when battery is full
• Battery charging animation
• Works on any Android Device
• Battery status display
• Charging speed display via USB, AC, or WIRELESS
• Music controls with play, pause, and skip
• Tasker support
• Low system resources
• Swipe-able notification, swipe left to dismiss, swipe right to hide
• Clickable notifications with action buttons
• Screen brightness adjustment
• SMS Reply directly from AOD screen
• Dark & Light theme
• Over 40+ language support
❖NAVIGATION BAR SHOWING❖
If you get this message when this app activates over lock screen “Touch input is blocked”, then please go to your device Settings -> Display, and uncheck/disable/toggle off “Block accidental touches”. This will allow the app to work as intended and wont show your bottom navigation bar or give you that warning again; Also WQHD+ resolution setting is recommended.
If you get the navigation buttons showing on the always on display then please go to your devices settings and search for acci and deactivated Mistouch prevention.
❖APP NOT WORKING❖
Sometimes your android device will decide to terminate the apps service randomly; In order to prevent this please check if your device has a battery manager and disable battery optimization for True Amps.
* If your device is not in the list below, please do a Google Search for “background service apps stopping (Add your device name)”.
* If your having difficulties finding battery optimization; Try searching for “Battery Optimization” in your android settings.
** General Devices **
1. Go into device settings.
2. Apps & notifications.
3. Special app access.
4. Battery optimization.
5. Select the down arrow at the top and choose “All Apps”.
6. Select True Amps.
7. Select Don’t Optimize.
** Specific Devices **
1. Open your Huawei smartphone’s battery settings.
2. Access the App launch settings on your Huawei.
3. Find True Amps, and turn off its switch to “Manage manually.” You will immediately see a prompt where you are asked what kind of activities you want to allow the app to perform. To eliminate all issues, its a good idea to have all modes selected such as “Auto-launch,” “Secondary launch,” and “Run in background”.
1. Open the Settings menu on your Xiaomi device.
2. Tap Battery & performance from Settings.
3. Tap Manage apps battery usage.
4. Tap Choose apps from Manage apps’ battery usage.
5. Tap Installed apps and choose True Amps.
6. Tap No restrictions.
1. Open the Settings on your OnePlus device and tap Advanced.
2. Tap Recent app management.
3. Tap Normal clear to clear task list and cache without clearing background process.
4. Lock True Amps in Recent Apps.
1. Go into device Settings.
2. Search for Optimize Battery Usage.
3. Select All Apps from the drop down menu.
4. Toggle the switch to the off position for True Amps from being automatically optimized.
“I am the door; by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.” – John 10:9
Download it from here
4. Volume Styles – Customise your Volume Panel
Volume Styles lets you fully customise your phone’s volume panel and sliders.
Change the colours, apply different themes such as iOS & MIUI, change the position, and more!
You can even add additional shortcuts and change the brightness, to make accessing things faster.
Easily apply any style in just one tap:
– Android 10
– iOS 13
– Xiaomi MIUI
– Samsung One UI
– OnePlus OxygenOS
– Android Oreo horizontal sliders
– Huawei EMUI
– Windows 10
– Volume knob
– And even more in the app
Change which volume sliders are shown. You can even add a brightness slider!
– Media volume
– Ring volume
– Notification volume
– Alarm volume
– Voice call volume
– System volume
Style the volume panel exactly how you like:
– Apply the colours you want
– Auto dark mode
– Change the corner radius
– Volume control panel position on screen
– Volume panel show duration
– …and more!
– Toggle rotation
– Flashlight / Torch
– Split screen
– Settings shortcut
– Turn off screen
– Open sound settings
– Toggle Do Not Disturb
– Toggle sound mode ( silent / vibrate / ring )
– Toggle auto brightness
– Toggle media volume
– Toggle notification volume
– Toggle alarm volume
– Toggle voice call volume
– Toggle system volume
– Frequently Asked Questions: tombayley.dev/apps/volume-styles/faq/
– Twitter: twitter.com/tombayleyapps
– Telegram: t.me/joinchat/Kcx0ChlfocHjvUuzI1w0ZA
– Email: [email protected]
Download it from here
Join our Telegram channel to stay updated : Channel link