Compatibility: MIUI 11
Designer : Rahul Sharma
Theme Size : 10.8 MB
Download Links :
How to apply MIUI themes on your Xiaomi Redmi phones using MIUI Theme Editor –
- Download the mtz theme file from the above link.
- Download MIUI Theme editor from Google Play Store – MIUI Theme editor.
- Open the MIUI Theme Editor app.
- Now select the Browse option and locate the Third Party Theme mtz file.
- Select the Start option.
- Select the Next option.
- Now select the Finish option.
- A message will appear to install that theme. Select the Install option.
- The theme has been successfully installed. Now, go to the Theme Store and you will see that the third party theme you installed is here. Click on it and Apply it.
Install Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms
If you are using custom MIUI 10 or MIUI 11 based Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIUIRoom, MIUIPro, etc then you can also use this third party theme on your device. You can easily install this MIUI 11 theme mtz without the need of downloading any App. Custom MIUI Roms allows third party themes to get installed and the option is enabled by default. Here is how you can install –
- Open the Theme Store app.
- Select the Themes option.
- Scroll down and you will see an option Import. Click on it.
- Select the file manager and locate the .mtz file.
- Wait until it imports the theme and then the theme will appear there.
- Now click on theme to apply it.
- Restart your device after applying the theme in case anything is overlapping or not visible properly. This theme has been tested successfully on my Redmi Note 4 and its working perfectly without any issue.
- For a better experience, always download the theme from the Official Theme Store of Xiaomi.
I hope you enjoyed the Quality V11 MIUI theme.