Download ZGCAM APK for Exynos Samsung Galaxy devcies
Zoran’s builds are based on Arnova’s Gcam 6.1 versions. While the developer has a subscription for using the latest ZGCAM mods, he has made some of the most stable Gcam builds available to the public on his website. So download latest ZGCAM v6.1 with build 1149. As for the older devices like Galaxy S8, use the build 1106.
Here download the latest version ZGCAM for all Exynos Samsung devices including Galaxy S8, S8+, Note 8, Galaxy S9, S9+, Note 9, Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, Note 10, Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and the Note 20 series as well. You can also try the older versions of ZGCAM on the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
How to install ZGCAM?
- First, uninstall any previously installed Gcam mods from your Android phone.
- Go to phone storage or sdcard and delete any config files previously setup from Gcam -> config.
- Download and install ZGCAM APK from above.
- Download config file for your phone.
- Transfer the new confix XML file to Gcam -> config.
- Restart the ZGCAM and load the xml file into gcam.
- Force stop or close the Google camera app.
- Launch Gcam app and go through this settings guide.