Download and Install Android 11 for Azus Zenfone 6/6z
The update may take some time to cover all regions. However, here is a manual way you can install Android 11 on your Zenfone 6.
The easiest way to get the OTA update is by going to Setting -> System Update -> Tap on Update Now if the OTA is available. Alternatively, get the full OTA from below and manually update it.
Note: The following Android 11 OTA update zip is for Zenfone 6 (ZS630KL) variant.
- Make sure your device is running the latest Android 10 update with build
A10 - WW_17.1810.2011.183.
- Download Android 11 firmware (WW_18.0610.2011.107) for Asus Zenfone 6. (direct link)
- Put the downloaded zip file in the root directory of the phone’s internal storage.
- Restart your device and check for the firmware update notification.
- Tap on “System update file detected” and follow the onscreen instructions to update the firmware.