Download Google Camera for LG G8X ThinQ, V40/V50 ThinQ, & LG V60 ThinQ
One of the best things about these smartphones is that It comes with the sport of Camera2 API (out-of-the-box). Not only this, but almost every smartphone is also now running on Android 10, which simply means that we can install the GCam app without worrying about the root access. From the below links, you can download the GCam port for your device. All thanks to the BSG, Urnyx05, and Arnova8G2, who have ported the app to work on these phones. Now let’s download the app.
- Download GCam for LG G7 ThinQ (MGC_6.2.030_MI9SE_V4.apk)
- Download GCam for LG G8 ThinQ (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for LG G8S/G8X ThinQ (MGC_8.0.018_A9_V0je_Clone.apk) [without config file]
- Download Best GCam for LG G8X ThinQ (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk)
- Download Google Camera for LG V40 ThinQ (Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk)
- Download GCam for LG V50 ThinQ & V50S ThinQ (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk)
- Download Google Camera for LG V60 ThinQ (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.6.apk)
If you face any errors like crash or lag, these are the settings we recommend you to change.
Download the config file with best settings, from the below link.
- GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk – LG V50 ThinQ
- GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.6.apk – LG G8S/G8X ThinQ
- GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk – LG G8X ThinQ
- After downloading the config file, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- Open Google Camera app settings > BSG Mod settings > Input Model > change Config to Pixel2018 ZsIR HDR+.
- Under BSG Mod settings > Input Model > Interface style to Pixel 2 (or Nexus 6P) and Back & Front Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
- No change in HDR+ Enhanced Parameters and Night Sight Parameters settings.
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode.