Download Google Camera for Moto G-series phones:
- Download Gcam 6.1 Mod for Moto (G4/G5) Phones (MGC_6.1.021_Potter_v7.1_san1ty.apk)
- Download GCam 6.1 for Moto (G4/G5) Phones (Latest – MGC_6.1.021_V7.1.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Moto G6 Plus & Moto G7 Power (MGC_6.2.030_RepoVersion_Bulkin043_V7.1.apk)
- Download Gcam Mod for Moto G6 Plus
- Download Google Camera for Moto G7 Plus (Best)
- Download Google Camera for Moto G8 Plus [Latest]
- Download Google Camera for Moto G9 & G9 Plus
- Download Google Camera for Moto G 5G
- Download Google Camera for Moto G 5G Plus
- Download Google Camera for Moto G Stylus
Download Google Camera for Moto One Lineup phones:
- Download Gcam for Moto One Power (MGC_6.1.013_B-S-G-based_v.0.4_TlnNeun.apk) [Updated]
- Download Google Camera for Moto One Zoom (Pro) (GCam-6.2.030_Arnova8G2_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Moto One Fusion (Plus)
- Google Camera 6.1 APK for All Android Phones
- Google Camera: Guide with its Features & Use
If you face any errors like crash or lag, these are the settings we recommend you to change.
For Moto G4/G5 GCam
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG Mod Settings > FIX > set the Black Level Front Camera to 16 (restart the app)
- For Green Tint FIX in Front Camera Mod, Go to Settings > BSG Mod Settings > Green Tint FIX > Green Tint on Front Camera (restart the app)
- Slow Motion FIX: Settings > Advanced > Fix Camera API2 > Disable video slow motion
- Moto One Power: Switch to Front Camera Video Recording FIX, Go to Camera Settings > Both Front & Back > Set the Video Recording Quality to 720p.
For Moto G7 Plus GCam
- Download Config Settings, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, you can extract it using ES file explorer on the root storage.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config (motog7psett.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with motog7psett.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
The developers are still working on this ported GCam app, to make it more stable and smooth in features like Night Sight. If you find the lags or crash, you can try these settings. However, you can fix this Night Sight issue with Kernel Adiutor which works only if your phone is rooted.
Fix Night Sight Feature with Kernel Adiutor for Moto G5 Plus [Rooted]:
- At first, Install the Gcam (the above-mentioned apps)
- Install Kernel Adiutor from Play Store
- Open the app, Click on Low Memory Killer
- Set the values:
- Foreground Applications – 20MB
- Visible Applications – 40MB
- Secondary Server – 80MB
- Hidden Applications – 100MB
- Content Providers – 178MB
- Empty Applications – 200 MB
- Open app settings, then apply on boot set delay to 5.
- That’s it.