With regards to informing applications Telegram has an incredible nearness among cell phone clients. One of its cool highlights is mystery visit. It is an incredible method to send a safe or exceptional message to any individual. After the objective beneficiary peruses the message, the message will fall to pieces. That individual on the less than desirable end won’t have the option to advance or spare the message. This sort of message normally follows a start to finish encryption framework.
Be that as it may, Telegram has presented another element that permits clients to send out their visits. The element isn’t just restricted talks. A client can likewise send out media records he sent or got from different contacts. In this guide, I will disclose to you how you can trade Telegram mystery talks from your record.
Exporting Telegram Secret Chats
You must remember that this feature is possible to use on the latest desktop client version of Telegram.
- Launch Telegram desktop app
- On the left hand, there is a hamburger button. Tap on it
- Select Settings by tapping on it
- under that scroll to Advanced. Open it
- From the next screen select Export Telegram Data
- Select what kind of data you wish to export by selecting the checkboxes
- Then click Export
How to Export Chats on An Android device.?
Now, android users may question how are they going to export the secret chats of their Telegram account. If you have an Android phone with root access, then there are one or two ways that may work for you in exporting the chats.
Exporting with Titanium backup
- Download Titanium Backup app
- Create a full backup of Telegram
- export that backup to another phone
Along with your regular chats, you will also find the contents of secret chats you carried out with your contacts.
Retrieving the Db File to Export Telegram Secret Chats
- If your device is rooted, then install any file explorer app on it.
- Using the explorer, try to look for a file called cache.db4 (it is a database file)
- You may find it in the hidden folders.
- If you cannot detect it through the file explorer app, then connect the phone to your PC
- From your PC, you can view the hidden files. If the file named cache.db4 is there you have to retrieve it.
- This kind of file can be viewed with an SQLite database viewer application.
Another handy way to save the chats is to take screenshots. As and when you send a message (secret message), take a quick screenshot. You can easily have the image file in JPG or PNG available on your phone gallery.
So, try out these methods and let me know what worked for you. These are some of the methods that users have claimed to work to export the Telegram secret chats.